What we do
Financial Solutions for Your Future
When you make an appointment with Financial Solutions Geraldton it’s a step into a better future, where each client’s needs are considered separately and recommendations and advice are considered according to personal goals.
Together we will go through the following steps;
- Initial meeting
- Setting values and goals
- Identifying gaps, options and choices
- Presentation of advice
- Implementation of advice
- Ongoing contact
What we will do for you:
- Work with you to develop your goals based on what is important to you.
- As we have a focus on socially responsible investment we will discuss this with you to determine what is important to you. We will use this information in developing your financial strategies and investment recommendations where possible.
- Based on your financial position and your goals, develop a strategy road map to get you where you want to be.
- Liaise with your accountant to ensure our strategies are appropriate for your tax position.
- Work through the implementation of our strategies with you.
- Liaise with insurance and investment companies on your behalf as required.
- Project manage personal or business succession issues with your accountant and lawyers.
- Maintain your investment at the agreed risk tolerance and in line with our agreed asset allocation.
- Help you make sound (not emotional) financial decisions.
- Ensure that you get invested and stay invested through market cycles (rather than acting out behavioral biases).
- Maintain our continuing professional education to ensure that the advice we provide to you is current and appropriate for you in light of legislation and market cycles.
- Contact you if there are changes to either the market or legislation that may impact you.
- Review your investment program with you at least annually.
- At each review we will track your position to the achievement of your goals and recommend changes as required to ensure you remain on track.
- If your goals have changed we will recommend any changes that might be required with your investment program to achieve these goals.
- We will be “real” with you. If we don’t believe you can achieve your goals we will be upfront about this. If we believe you need to make wholesale changes to your approach to money we will recommend this.